Additional Tips And Recommendations To Enrich My Experience At Comic Con Portugal
1. Bring cash. Even if you think you are not going to buy anything, unexpected expenses may arise, such as if you want to have a meal. There will be MB boxes on site, however we advise you to bring some cash with you.
2. Stay hydrated! Make sure you are always accompanied by a bottle of water.
3. Wear comfortable shoes. We recommend that you wear clean, comfortable clothing.
4. Consult the Program. This program gathers information about the schedules of all the events at Comic Con Portugal. We advise you to study it in advance in order to manage your presence in the presentations and panels that are most important to you. The schedule will be available in advance at www.comic-con-portugal.com.
5. You must always remain calm and wait your turn in the queues. You will have to wait your turn to get autographs or photos, so keep calm, and be prepared for any delays they may cause. Don't give up on that autograph you've been waiting for or that photo you've always dreamed of having!
6. Bring a backpack or a bag. In the event that you take a comic book for the creator to autograph or find everything you wanted to buy.
7. More useful information:
Here are some accessories that might help:
- An autograph notebook/notepad and a good pen;
- A folder to take your works;
- DVDs / books that I would like to have signed by professionals who will be present;
- Mobile phone and charger/powerbank;
8. What is not accepted outside Comic Con Portugal is also not accepted inside the event. For the safety of everyone at Comic Con Portugal, see the Weapons Rules and Regulations.
9. Very important: react politely in the way you contact everyone else who is at Comic Con Portugal. If you react in this way, no illustrator or exhibitor will mind autographing or even answering some questions.